Sunday, May 3, 2009

Long time!

It's been awhile since I blogged. Seems like I just didn't have anything to say. It's been a busy and fun spring. A trip to Scottsdale with the Stavishes was fun. It was so nice to have sunshine and very warm temperatures. Getting ready to go to Nebraska this weekend to celebrate Mother's Day.
Wanted to show everyone the cute bird mobile I made for Jack. Making the birds is fun. Never know how they will look. We took it out and hung it in Jack's room this afternoon. He was sleeping so will have a surprise when he goes to bed tonight....! Here are some pictures of the mobile.

No comments:




Aunt Meredith and Jack

Early morning on the beach

Early morning on the beach

Fun in the Snow!

Fun in the Snow!
Hannah and Alison

Steve Alison, Joey and Rockie

The end of a fun Night!!

But the Christmas Cactus is beautiful!