Yes, January is the month of new resolutions and new beginnings. We are all waiting for a new beginning! Awaiting the arrival of Jack our first grandchild! It's an exciting time for sure!
Steve and I are entering a new stage in our lives. We have been together for a "longtime". Lets see we start dating in high school so that would be ...37+years. He's the only one I have eyes for. He's been there with me through ups and downs. Always with a plan and able to pretty much figure anything out or build anything I might mention I would like. He even likes to go golfing with me and always make me feel like I may someday be able to hit a golf ball. So, here's to you Grandpa Steve. You'll always be #1 with me. PS to Anni thanks for the inspiration!
It's Been Too Long: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
14 years ago
2 comments:
awe how sweet....granny and gramps!
That is awesome.....smiles all around!
Post a Comment