Last night Alison hosted a couples shower for Hannah and Mike. About 10 couples attended. Alison provided alot of good food and drink. I decided to prepare a special cocktail for the occasion. I was in the liquor store and asked what would be a good "blue" cocktail for a baby shower? The lady looked at me like I was nuts. Guess not too many baby showers serve alcohol. Anyway the alcohol enabled the males in the group to sit still and wooo and ahhh when the gifts were opened. Hannah and Mike received so many nice gifts.
Mike's parents Nancy and Tom were in town for the holiday. It was nice to see them again.
Doesn't Hannah look cute? "Little jack" is coming right along. Hannah is getting rounder everyday. Only two more months to go!
It's Been Too Long: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment